One Day Short Game School
Our One Day Short Game School topics include: putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play, awkward distance wedges, and full swing wedge shots. Most golfers know that the Short Game is where most of your shots are taken and to become better inside 125-yards can be one of the quickest ways to achieve a lower score. Our program is tailored to benefit players of all skill levels, whether this is their
One of our PGA Teaching Professional's will demonstrate the fundamentals of each type of shot and then will give each student individual instruction and feedback. The maximum student to instructor ratio is 4-to-1.
3 STEP PROCESS
What are you doing now?
What should you be doing?
What changes do we need to make to get you where you want your game?
Improve every aspect of the student’s short game.
Leave with a short-term practice plan.
PLAY BETTER GOLF AND HAVE MORE FUN!
Bring your full set of clubs (rental clubs and club fittings can be included).
Proper golf attire is preferred.
- 8:30-9:00: Students are invited to have breakfast at the Champion’s Grille.
- 9:00-9:15: Students will meet in the Golf School building for an introduction.
- 9:15-10:00: Putting Instruction.
- 10:05-11:00: Chipping Instruction.
- 11:05-12:00: Pitching Instruction.
- 12:00-12:30: Lunch at the Champion’s Grille with your instructor.
- 12:35-1:15: Bunker Play.
- 1:15-2:30: Awkward Distance and Full-Swing Wedges.
*Tee times can be made in advance on most days for students to put their new skills to the test on the course upon request.