One Day Golf School
Our One Day Golf School topics include: putting, short game, iron play, and woods. Golfers will learn drills & practice routines to develop a short-term practice plan. This program is designed for anyone interested in becoming a better golfer and will benefit any student, whether it is their first time or are competitive golfers.
One of our PGA Teaching Professional's will demonstrate the fundamentals of each type of shot and then will give each student individual instruction and feedback. The maximum student to instructor ratio is 4-to-1.
Lessons will take place on the practice greens, the lesson tee, the “Hawk” Short Game facility, and on the golf course (when available). Sessions include roughly 5-hours of instruction and a half-an-hour lunch break with your instructor.
3 STEP PROCESS
What are you doing now?
What should you be doing?
What changes do we need to make to get you where you want your game?
Improve every aspect of the student’s golf game.
Leave with a short term practice plan.
PLAY BETTER GOLF AND HAVE MORE FUN!
Bring your full set of clubs (rental clubs and club fittings can be included).
Proper golf attire is preferred.
- 8:30-9:00: Students are invited to have breakfast at the Champion’s Grille.
- 9:00-9:15: Students will meet in the Golf School building for an introduction.
- 9:15-10:00: Short Game Instruction.
- 10:05-12:00: Full Swing Instruction.
- 12:00-12:30: Lunch at the Champion’s Grille with your instructor.
- 12:35-1:15: Video Review and Practice Plan.
- 1:15-2:30: On-course Instruction (Subject to availability).
*Tee times can be made in advance most days for students to put their new skills to the test on the course upon request.